- After publications of results, we allow the students to apply either revaluation or transparency within 10 days.
- Students can see their examinations results through college website.
- Publications of results within 3 weeks after last date of examinations.
- Those who wants to apply for revaluation or transparency they can download these forms from the college website (or) the office of Controller of Examinations.
- Issuing exam applicants form with the details of number of papers and fees particulars clearly mentioned.
Provisional certificates will be issued to the candidates immediately after its receipt from Madurai Kamaraj University.
Convocation certificates will be issued during the Graduation day and for further details contact College Office.
The First two rank holders of all UG & PG programmes except certificate, diploma and M.Phil courses are awarded with Medals on the Graduation day.