Skip to content
- Faculty Enrichment and Training Programme for the teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Orientation programme for the students.
- National workshop on The Impact of IQAC on Quality Improvement and Sustenance of the Rural Based Institutions.
- Management funds for minor projects.
- Autonomous status to the institution.
- Coaching classes for the competitive examinations.
- Financial assistance in terms of TA, DA and incentive for research publications.
- Seminars and Conferences under autonomy grant.
- Health care centre with necessary amenities.
- 12 minor and 2 major project proposals to competent authorities.
- Collaborative research through MoUs.
- Institutional Journal entitled The Mannar Scroll – A Multi-Disciplinary Peer Reviewed International Bi-annual Research Journal –Two volumes
- IQAC News Bulletin released.
- Exclusive Autonomy wing.
- Upgrading the department of English and Mathematics to research departments.
- Appointment of Lady Physical Directress by management.