- Double Valuation for all UG programmes, one by internal examiner and another by external examiner.
- Double Valuation for all PG programmes, one by internal examiner and another by external examiner.
- Papers with deviation of marks beyond the prescribed limit will be sent for the third valuation by external examiner.
- Evaluation of practical examinations is made jointly by one internal and one external examiner.
- Phil dissertations are evaluated by two examiners, one by an internal examiner and another by an external examiner. Viva Voce examination is conducted jointly by an external and an internal examiner.
- Students can apply for photocopy of answer scripts and revaluation.
- Failed candidates can apply for revaluation within 10 days from the date of the publication of results.
- They should contact the Controller of Examinations for the application forms & details of fee for revaluation.
- The revaluation results will be published as soon as the revaluation process is over.
Rules and Regulations
- The students who have attended the classes for 68 days (75%) and above will be permitted to appear for the summative examinations of Nov / April every year without any preconditions.
- The students who have attended the classes for 67 days and less, but 59 days (65%) and above will be permitted to apply for exemption in the prescribed form to the Controller of Examinations along with a condonation fee of.300/- with the specific remarks of the principal.
- The students who have attended the classes for 58 days and less but 45 days (50%) and above can not appear for Summative Examinations and they can appear for the next examinations for which special permission must be obtained from the principal providing sufficient reasons for their absence supported by proper documents on payment of Rs.500/-
- The students who have only 44 days attendance and less have to repeat the whole semester.
General Rules for Summative Examinations
- Students are to be in their seats before the second bell. No one is permitted to enter the hall 30 minutes after the commencement of examination. And no candidate is permitted to leave the hall before the 30 minutes after the commencement of the Examination.
- No student can receive the question paper before taking the assigned seat in the hall or room.
- Students are prohibited from bringing/ carrying into the Examination Hall any book or portion of a book, manuscript or any matter of any description.
- Any communication with another is subject to severe punishment.
- Students, indulging in malpractice, will be dealt with as per the directives of the State Government and Madurai Kamaraj University.
- Every student is advised to keep the ID card and present it for appearing in Regular & Supplementary Examination. ID card will also be required as reference for all enquiries.
Students indulging in malpractice during centralized internal tests or the Summative examinations will be severely punished. They have to face an enquiry committee with their parents. The enquiry committee comprises of the Principal, Deans, Head of the concerned department and Controller of Examinations. The final decision will be taken to the enquiry committee punishment.